eSIM Part 2: Samsung is the First to Market with Consumer-Facing eSIM
With Samsung launching the first device, its Samsung Gear S2 classic 3G smartwatch with consumer-facing GSMA-compliant eSIM, it came as no surprise that the leading smart card vendors, Gemalto, G&D, and Oberthur Technologies, had their respective network provision demos on show at MWC. The MNOs leading the charge to date include Orange, Vodafone, Telefonica, and TeliaSonera.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?