Mobile Ad-Blocking Coming to a Network Near You?
Digital advertising may be irksome to many Internet users, but the banner ads, pop-ups, interstitials, pre/mid/post rolls, Google ads, etc. have become accepted elements of our digital lifestyles. After all, these forms of revenue help keep many services mostly “free” to their users, and for most, remain little more than an occasional nuisance. In short, these ads keep the proverbial lights on for many companies, but the mobile landscape is quickly becoming the next battleground between operators, services/content holders, and the folks who stand resolutely behind net neutrality.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content