GSMA Releases Long-Awaited Consumer-Specific eSIM Specification – Part 1
On the 18th February 2016, the GSMA announced the release of its long awaited eSIM specification, allowing consumers the ability to remotely activate an eSIM on a variety of CE device types. The new specification is focused on the wider IoT opportunity to allow MNOs to extend their subscription reach to new things and to allow new subscription opportunities on device types which, to date, MNOs have arguably struggled to penetrate.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?