GSMA Releases Long-Awaited Consumer-Specific eSIM Specification – Part 1
On the 18th February 2016, the GSMA announced the release of its long awaited eSIM specification, allowing consumers the ability to remotely activate an eSIM on a variety of CE device types. The new specification is focused on the wider IoT opportunity to allow MNOs to extend their subscription reach to new things and to allow new subscription opportunities on device types which, to date, MNOs have arguably struggled to penetrate.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
- ForeScout Acquires Industrial Cybersecurity Firm SecurityMatters
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective