Foxconn Backs Off From Sharp Merger
“Will they or won’t they”? That was the question Sharanjit Leyl on the BBC Asia morning show asked me. It could almost be an episode from a Korean soap drama. What could be the nature of the “new material information” that Foxconn is now privy to? Surely a small army of lawyers, advisory consultants, Hon Hai Precision (Foxconn) executives would have been at Sharp’s offices for multiple meetings and pored over the books. Usually Asian business relationships are not quite so dramatic.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras