Foxconn Backs Off From Sharp Merger
“Will they or won’t they”? That was the question Sharanjit Leyl on the BBC Asia morning show asked me. It could almost be an episode from a Korean soap drama. What could be the nature of the “new material information” that Foxconn is now privy to? Surely a small army of lawyers, advisory consultants, Hon Hai Precision (Foxconn) executives would have been at Sharp’s offices for multiple meetings and pored over the books. Usually Asian business relationships are not quite so dramatic.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017