Foxconn Backs Off From Sharp Merger
“Will they or won’t they”? That was the question Sharanjit Leyl on the BBC Asia morning show asked me. It could almost be an episode from a Korean soap drama. What could be the nature of the “new material information” that Foxconn is now privy to? Surely a small army of lawyers, advisory consultants, Hon Hai Precision (Foxconn) executives would have been at Sharp’s offices for multiple meetings and pored over the books. Usually Asian business relationships are not quite so dramatic.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google's Exploration into the Wearable World
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018