Mobile World Congress and New VR Hardware
Samsung’s announcement of their S7 and S7 Edge flagship smartphones, and LG’s new G5, are both pushing Virtual Reality further; Samsung is bundling their Gear VR with S7 and S7 Edge preorders, and LG is releasing an external VR viewer using USB C. Combining this news with a host of other AR and VR announcements at MWC hints at a busy and exciting year for new devices.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Advertising Technologies in Video Services
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact