Mobile World Congress and New VR Hardware
Samsung’s announcement of their S7 and S7 Edge flagship smartphones, and LG’s new G5, are both pushing Virtual Reality further; Samsung is bundling their Gear VR with S7 and S7 Edge preorders, and LG is releasing an external VR viewer using USB C. Combining this news with a host of other AR and VR announcements at MWC hints at a busy and exciting year for new devices.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content