Mobile World Congress and New VR Hardware
Samsung’s announcement of their S7 and S7 Edge flagship smartphones, and LG’s new G5, are both pushing Virtual Reality further; Samsung is bundling their Gear VR with S7 and S7 Edge preorders, and LG is releasing an external VR viewer using USB C. Combining this news with a host of other AR and VR announcements at MWC hints at a busy and exciting year for new devices.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Oculus Go Become the Tipping Point for Mass VR Adoption?
- The 2018 NAB Show and Contemplations on the Future of Video
- HTC Vive Pro, a Smart Move Toward Enterprise VR Market
- Service Provider OTT Services and Set-Top Boxes Update
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Launch Getting Closer with Samsung’s Hardware Launch