MWC 2016 Biometrics Survival Guide Part 1: Unveiling New Tech and What to Expect
This week at MWC 2016, vendors will have the chance to unveil their brand-new biometric products and solutions to the public.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?