Samsung Deploys Public Safety LTE in South Korea
In February 2016, Samsung announced that it will be providing solutions for first responder and public safety LTE in Seoul, South Korea. The solution will first be deployed in the city area, before covering Gangwon Province, where the city is located. Nationwide deployment will come in 2017.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?