Samsung Deploys Public Safety LTE in South Korea
In February 2016, Samsung announced that it will be providing solutions for first responder and public safety LTE in Seoul, South Korea. The solution will first be deployed in the city area, before covering Gangwon Province, where the city is located. Nationwide deployment will come in 2017.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options