Samsung Deploys Public Safety LTE in South Korea
In February 2016, Samsung announced that it will be providing solutions for first responder and public safety LTE in Seoul, South Korea. The solution will first be deployed in the city area, before covering Gangwon Province, where the city is located. Nationwide deployment will come in 2017.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure