AT&T Takes to the 5G Highroad
In the second half of 2015, there was a significant amount of posturing and posing from a number of vendors when it came to 5G, even though the commercial reality may be four to five years out. All the vendors have at least one dedicated “5G” slide deck at the ready. In 2016, the “white heat of (5G) technology” marketing hype is only likely to further intensify. It is therefore productive to see mobile telcos getting involved and helping to “real word” field-trial many of the potential 5G technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cybersecurity in Smart Utilities
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- 2-Wheel Electric Urban Mobility on the Rise: Uber and Lyft Setting Eyes on Bikes and Scooters
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Contactless Ticketing Secure IC Technologies