AT&T Takes to the 5G Highroad
In the second half of 2015, there was a significant amount of posturing and posing from a number of vendors when it came to 5G, even though the commercial reality may be four to five years out. All the vendors have at least one dedicated “5G” slide deck at the ready. In 2016, the “white heat of (5G) technology” marketing hype is only likely to further intensify. It is therefore productive to see mobile telcos getting involved and helping to “real word” field-trial many of the potential 5G technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In