Lufthansa Partners With DJI For Global Drone Services Provisioning
Lufthansa, possessing a deep corporate knowledge of, and many ties into, the airline industry, is well positioned to become a commercial class, drone services provider for the aviation market. The company, however, can also take advantage of its respected global brand, worldwide reach, and considerable expertise running services businesses to enter new markets, building, in effect, an international drone services business supporting many industries.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Disruption from the East: China and South Korea Going from Laggards to Leaders in Robotics Market
- Key Takeaways from 2018 for the Drone Industry
- Robotics for Construction & Extraction
- Key Trends in Industrial Robotics Underlie Diversification, Increased Sophistication, and National Competition
- The Year 2019 Should Be One of General Manipulation in Robotics