Lufthansa Partners With DJI For Global Drone Services Provisioning
Lufthansa, possessing a deep corporate knowledge of, and many ties into, the airline industry, is well positioned to become a commercial class, drone services provider for the aviation market. The company, however, can also take advantage of its respected global brand, worldwide reach, and considerable expertise running services businesses to enter new markets, building, in effect, an international drone services business supporting many industries.
To find out more about subscribing:
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling
- Machine Vision and the Impact of Artificial Intelligence
- AI and Machine Learning Bring CE-Grade Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management to Any Industry
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem