Lufthansa Partners With DJI For Global Drone Services Provisioning
Lufthansa, possessing a deep corporate knowledge of, and many ties into, the airline industry, is well positioned to become a commercial class, drone services provider for the aviation market. The company, however, can also take advantage of its respected global brand, worldwide reach, and considerable expertise running services businesses to enter new markets, building, in effect, an international drone services business supporting many industries.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial and Collaborative Robots for E-Commerce
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Robotics and AI Evolution in the Chinese E-Commerce Fulfillment Market