Lufthansa Partners With DJI For Global Drone Services Provisioning
Lufthansa, possessing a deep corporate knowledge of, and many ties into, the airline industry, is well positioned to become a commercial class, drone services provider for the aviation market. The company, however, can also take advantage of its respected global brand, worldwide reach, and considerable expertise running services businesses to enter new markets, building, in effect, an international drone services business supporting many industries.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Robotics Investment Monitor
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots