In New Whitepaper, China Outlines Its IoT Standardization Effort
On January 2016, the China Electronics Standardization Institute (CESI) published the 2016 National IoT Standardization whitepaper. The paper highlights the country’s effort in the pursuit of a market leading position in the IoT industrial chain, through participation and contributions to standardization. CESI collaborated with several major industrial players in IoT to produce this white paper. Apart from regional standardization bodies and research entities, major private enterprises involved are Huawei, Shanghai Symphony Telecommunications, Lierda Science & Technology, Datang Telecom, and Aisino Automation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Why Are MNOs Launching IoT MVNOs?
- The Right Way to Integrate IoT Connectivity? 1nce Wants to Keep It Simple
- Connected Enterprise Video Surveillance Solutions
- Sigfox Introduces New Services to Target Asset-Tracking Market
- Lack of IoT Public Policy Putting United States at a Strategic Disadvantage