In New Whitepaper, China Outlines Its IoT Standardization Effort
On January 2016, the China Electronics Standardization Institute (CESI) published the 2016 National IoT Standardization whitepaper. The paper highlights the country’s effort in the pursuit of a market leading position in the IoT industrial chain, through participation and contributions to standardization. CESI collaborated with several major industrial players in IoT to produce this white paper. Apart from regional standardization bodies and research entities, major private enterprises involved are Huawei, Shanghai Symphony Telecommunications, Lierda Science & Technology, Datang Telecom, and Aisino Automation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Agriculture's Digital Transformation - AgTech and Farming
- The Internet of Things: Testing the Waters
- Partnership Reality Check: Vodafone Needs IBM Today and IBM Needs Vodafone Tomorrow
- ABB Ability—Strengthening Customer Relationships and Enhancing the Power of the Control Loop