In New Whitepaper, China Outlines Its IoT Standardization Effort
On January 2016, the China Electronics Standardization Institute (CESI) published the 2016 National IoT Standardization whitepaper. The paper highlights the country’s effort in the pursuit of a market leading position in the IoT industrial chain, through participation and contributions to standardization. CESI collaborated with several major industrial players in IoT to produce this white paper. Apart from regional standardization bodies and research entities, major private enterprises involved are Huawei, Shanghai Symphony Telecommunications, Lierda Science & Technology, Datang Telecom, and Aisino Automation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Trade Wars, Security, and the Hikvision/Dahua Video Surveillance Ban
- India Smart Meter Market Update
- Addressing Consumer Confidence in IoT and What This Means for Consumer Product OEMs
- Network Sunsets and the IoT: What’s Happening and What You Must Do
- The Evolution of Smart IoT Gateways