In New Whitepaper, China Outlines Its IoT Standardization Effort
On January 2016, the China Electronics Standardization Institute (CESI) published the 2016 National IoT Standardization whitepaper. The paper highlights the country’s effort in the pursuit of a market leading position in the IoT industrial chain, through participation and contributions to standardization. CESI collaborated with several major industrial players in IoT to produce this white paper. Apart from regional standardization bodies and research entities, major private enterprises involved are Huawei, Shanghai Symphony Telecommunications, Lierda Science & Technology, Datang Telecom, and Aisino Automation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules