In New Whitepaper, China Outlines Its IoT Standardization Effort
On January 2016, the China Electronics Standardization Institute (CESI) published the 2016 National IoT Standardization whitepaper. The paper highlights the country’s effort in the pursuit of a market leading position in the IoT industrial chain, through participation and contributions to standardization. CESI collaborated with several major industrial players in IoT to produce this white paper. Apart from regional standardization bodies and research entities, major private enterprises involved are Huawei, Shanghai Symphony Telecommunications, Lierda Science & Technology, Datang Telecom, and Aisino Automation.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Hardware Development Kits and Software Platforms
- Telco’s M2M Services Need Defense Options Against Hacked IoT Devices
- Partnerships and Acquisitions in the Maturing IoT Ecosystem
- USC and City of Los Angeles Form IoT Consortium to Drive Smart City Innovation
- Data Centers will be the Bulk of Nvidia’s Business in Five Years’ Time