Interacting With Augmented, Virtual, and Mixed Reality at CES 2016
The future is visible at CES every year with technology providers, many of whom are offering component technology for licensing or integration into mainstream products two to four years down the road. Significant innovations in user interface were shown with augmented or virtual reality (AR/VR) skins.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi