Interacting With Augmented, Virtual, and Mixed Reality at CES 2016
The future is visible at CES every year with technology providers, many of whom are offering component technology for licensing or integration into mainstream products two to four years down the road. Significant innovations in user interface were shown with augmented or virtual reality (AR/VR) skins.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Pay TV and OTT Piracy Prevention Services: 2018 Update
- The Support for Higher Level DRM Is Now a Must for All Smartphone Vendors
- Liberty Global Set to Drive Cloud DVR Market
- Facebook Announces Stand-Alone 6DoF HMD, Oculus Quest
- Thoughts on the Future of TV and Video