Interacting With Augmented, Virtual, and Mixed Reality at CES 2016
The future is visible at CES every year with technology providers, many of whom are offering component technology for licensing or integration into mainstream products two to four years down the road. Significant innovations in user interface were shown with augmented or virtual reality (AR/VR) skins.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content