Interacting With Augmented, Virtual, and Mixed Reality at CES 2016
The future is visible at CES every year with technology providers, many of whom are offering component technology for licensing or integration into mainstream products two to four years down the road. Significant innovations in user interface were shown with augmented or virtual reality (AR/VR) skins.
To find out more about subscribing:
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”
- Virtual Reality Company Tracker