Interacting With Augmented, Virtual, and Mixed Reality at CES 2016
The future is visible at CES every year with technology providers, many of whom are offering component technology for licensing or integration into mainstream products two to four years down the road. Significant innovations in user interface were shown with augmented or virtual reality (AR/VR) skins.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Advertising Technologies in Video Services
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact