Intel Unveils Processor-Based Biometric MFA Solution in 6th Gen vPro
Intel’s new 6th Generation processor will now incorporate biometrics, LBS, PIN, and device credentials as part of an embedded multifactor authentication solution.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?