The Long and Hard Road Ahead for Full Electric Vehicles
While Tesla, Faraday, and recently even VW (BUDD-e concept showcased at CES in the wake of Dieselgate) are embracing electrification wholeheartedly, albeit for very different reasons, the commitment to (full) electric vehicles of most other car OEMs can at best be described as lukewarm. Even EV pioneer Nissan’s Leaf seems to be running out of steam.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Mobility and Automotive Semi-Annual Update
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data