The Long and Hard Road Ahead for Full Electric Vehicles
While Tesla, Faraday, and recently even VW (BUDD-e concept showcased at CES in the wake of Dieselgate) are embracing electrification wholeheartedly, albeit for very different reasons, the commitment to (full) electric vehicles of most other car OEMs can at best be described as lukewarm. Even EV pioneer Nissan’s Leaf seems to be running out of steam.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Denso Announces Mobility-Focused Strategy as Tier Ones Attempt to Address Rapidly Changing Ecosystem
- Autonomous Vehicle Ecosystem Analysis
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation