The Long and Hard Road Ahead for Full Electric Vehicles
While Tesla, Faraday, and recently even VW (BUDD-e concept showcased at CES in the wake of Dieselgate) are embracing electrification wholeheartedly, albeit for very different reasons, the commitment to (full) electric vehicles of most other car OEMs can at best be described as lukewarm. Even EV pioneer Nissan’s Leaf seems to be running out of steam.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Market Tracker: OEM Telematics
- IoT Market Tracker: Aftermarket Telematics
- BMW and Daimler Cooperate on Smart Mobility and Autonomous Driving
- SAE “Level 2+”: Where Future Driverless Ambitions Meet Today’s Market Realities
- Connected Car Market Data