The Long and Hard Road Ahead for Full Electric Vehicles
While Tesla, Faraday, and recently even VW (BUDD-e concept showcased at CES in the wake of Dieselgate) are embracing electrification wholeheartedly, albeit for very different reasons, the commitment to (full) electric vehicles of most other car OEMs can at best be described as lukewarm. Even EV pioneer Nissan’s Leaf seems to be running out of steam.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data