The Long and Hard Road Ahead for Full Electric Vehicles
While Tesla, Faraday, and recently even VW (BUDD-e concept showcased at CES in the wake of Dieselgate) are embracing electrification wholeheartedly, albeit for very different reasons, the commitment to (full) electric vehicles of most other car OEMs can at best be described as lukewarm. Even EV pioneer Nissan’s Leaf seems to be running out of steam.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety