What I Learned About the Future of Retail Walking the Streets of New York
I was in New York last week for the annual retail technology NRF show. The show was great and re-affirmed my belief that retailers are actually starting to put the pieces of the puzzle together (more to follow on this). However, I learned a lot about where retail needs to go, and how technology can facilitate this, from walking the different districts of Manhattan and Brooklyn.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Devices and Solutions for Workforce Productivity in Warehouse Logistics
- Juniper Closes a Gap in Its Connectivity Solution and Moves into Indoor Location
- Bluetooth Beacon Technologies: Use Cases and Market Opportunities
- A New Wave of Energy Harvesting Ultra-Low-Power Devices May Disrupt RTLS and Outdoor Tracking, but Challenges Remain
- IoT Market Tracker: Retail