What I Learned About the Future of Retail Walking the Streets of New York
I was in New York last week for the annual retail technology NRF show. The show was great and re-affirmed my belief that retailers are actually starting to put the pieces of the puzzle together (more to follow on this). However, I learned a lot about where retail needs to go, and how technology can facilitate this, from walking the different districts of Manhattan and Brooklyn.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transforming In-store Inventory Management
- Payment & Banking Card Secure IC Technologies
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies
- Webinar: The Retail Revolution – Will Robotics and AI save Bricks and Mortar?
- Smart Retail Quarterly Update 2Q 2018