GM's Foray into Car Sharing: Lyft, Maven, and Sidecar
GM recently entered into the car sharing limelight in three big ways: Announcing investment in Uber-rival Lyft; launching its own car sharing initiative; and picking up the assets of the failed car sharing outfit, Sidecar.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data
- Global Ridesharing Vendors