GM's Foray into Car Sharing: Lyft, Maven, and Sidecar
GM recently entered into the car sharing limelight in three big ways: Announcing investment in Uber-rival Lyft; launching its own car sharing initiative; and picking up the assets of the failed car sharing outfit, Sidecar.
To find out more about subscribing:
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems