GM's Foray into Car Sharing: Lyft, Maven, and Sidecar
GM recently entered into the car sharing limelight in three big ways: Announcing investment in Uber-rival Lyft; launching its own car sharing initiative; and picking up the assets of the failed car sharing outfit, Sidecar.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive