CES 2016 Was Profound: Transformative Tech Mega Trends are Driving Innovation
January saw CES 2016 come and go, and there was much grumbling coming from the mainstream media that there was little to show in terms of real groundbreaking announcements. The ABI Research team of analysts pooled our resources and summarized our experience in terms of the really interesting things that we observed. On a cursory perusal, it is clear that there were few real headline grabbers; however, when you scratch under the surface and dig a little deeper, there were some really profound indicators that point to the technology future we will likely soon experience.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Smart Home Voice Control and the Bellwether Fourth Quarter
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Major Contracts and Investment Continue to Prove Value and Confidence in Augmented Reality
- Why Are MNOs Launching IoT MVNOs?