CES 2016 Was Profound: Transformative Tech Mega Trends are Driving Innovation
January saw CES 2016 come and go, and there was much grumbling coming from the mainstream media that there was little to show in terms of real groundbreaking announcements. The ABI Research team of analysts pooled our resources and summarized our experience in terms of the really interesting things that we observed. On a cursory perusal, it is clear that there were few real headline grabbers; however, when you scratch under the surface and dig a little deeper, there were some really profound indicators that point to the technology future we will likely soon experience.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Trade Wars, Security, and the Hikvision/Dahua Video Surveillance Ban
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- The Support for Higher Level DRM Is Now a Must for All Smartphone Vendors
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- Liberty Global Set to Drive Cloud DVR Market