CES 2016 Was Profound: Transformative Tech Mega Trends are Driving Innovation
January saw CES 2016 come and go, and there was much grumbling coming from the mainstream media that there was little to show in terms of real groundbreaking announcements. The ABI Research team of analysts pooled our resources and summarized our experience in terms of the really interesting things that we observed. On a cursory perusal, it is clear that there were few real headline grabbers; however, when you scratch under the surface and dig a little deeper, there were some really profound indicators that point to the technology future we will likely soon experience.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Service Provider OTT Services and Set-Top Boxes Update
- Expectations and Considerations for the Identity of Things
- For the Future of Augmented Reality, Look to the Developer Ecosystem
- The Next Wave of ADAS Packages are the Stepping Stones to More Holistic Safety
- Uber’s Fatal Flaws Require Transparency