Despite the Chinese Economic Slowdown… The Chinese ICT Sector is Gunning for Growth
Economically, 2016 has got off to an uncertain start, with GDP growth rates being revised downwards and with the value of a barrel of oil dropping below US$ 30, well off its highs of US$ 115 in mid-2014. One sector that is doing its level best to fight the economic headwinds is China’s telecom sector. The numbers are quite staggering and underline why China is still a significant honey-pot for the world’s manufacturers, component vendors, software developers, and raw material suppliers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?