Despite the Chinese Economic Slowdown… The Chinese ICT Sector is Gunning for Growth
Economically, 2016 has got off to an uncertain start, with GDP growth rates being revised downwards and with the value of a barrel of oil dropping below US$ 30, well off its highs of US$ 115 in mid-2014. One sector that is doing its level best to fight the economic headwinds is China’s telecom sector. The numbers are quite staggering and underline why China is still a significant honey-pot for the world’s manufacturers, component vendors, software developers, and raw material suppliers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?
- Despite the Upcoming Data Demand Boom in India, 5G Will Appear Just After 2021
- How Will Huawei Survive in the Current Hostile Global Environment?
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Vacuum Electron Devices Top US$1 Billion Again
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Clears Hurdle, as Huawei Is Shunned