Despite the Chinese Economic Slowdown… The Chinese ICT Sector is Gunning for Growth
Economically, 2016 has got off to an uncertain start, with GDP growth rates being revised downwards and with the value of a barrel of oil dropping below US$ 30, well off its highs of US$ 115 in mid-2014. One sector that is doing its level best to fight the economic headwinds is China’s telecom sector. The numbers are quite staggering and underline why China is still a significant honey-pot for the world’s manufacturers, component vendors, software developers, and raw material suppliers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure