Despite the Chinese Economic Slowdown… The Chinese ICT Sector is Gunning for Growth
Economically, 2016 has got off to an uncertain start, with GDP growth rates being revised downwards and with the value of a barrel of oil dropping below US$ 30, well off its highs of US$ 115 in mid-2014. One sector that is doing its level best to fight the economic headwinds is China’s telecom sector. The numbers are quite staggering and underline why China is still a significant honey-pot for the world’s manufacturers, component vendors, software developers, and raw material suppliers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options