U.S. Payments Market Exceeds Expectations in 2015
The year 2015 has been the first full year in terms of EMV migration in the US. Migration is now in full swing and EMV shipment results for 2015 exceeded original expectations as banks and financial institutions continued to ramp up EMV issuance throughout the year. Industry-wide expectations are that 2016 will prove to be another growth year, but beyond this there remain some unanswered questions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update