T-Mobile’s Binge On: Most Definitely Un-carrier!
T-Mobile’s Binge On™ “free” video service is a competitive differentiator that allows unlimited video over cellular from any video content provider that is willing and able to meet minimal technical conditions. In return for “free,” T-Mobile gets a lighter network load and a manageable traffic stream that will deliver an overall better user experience for all their subscribers. Regardless of “free” or “zero-rated,” this is genuinely a good thing for T-Mobile subscribers, and with very minor tweaks for disclosure and transparency, the Net Neutrality advocates will have no grounds for complaint.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Transformative Horizon: Indoor Wireless Networks
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Service Finally Arrives
- Boosting Rural Broadband Connectivity
- Pulsed RF Power Semiconductors are Moving Upward as Defense Spending and Air Traffic Control Improvements Increase