T-Mobile’s Binge On: Most Definitely Un-carrier!
T-Mobile’s Binge On™ “free” video service is a competitive differentiator that allows unlimited video over cellular from any video content provider that is willing and able to meet minimal technical conditions. In return for “free,” T-Mobile gets a lighter network load and a manageable traffic stream that will deliver an overall better user experience for all their subscribers. Regardless of “free” or “zero-rated,” this is genuinely a good thing for T-Mobile subscribers, and with very minor tweaks for disclosure and transparency, the Net Neutrality advocates will have no grounds for complaint.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?