T-Mobile’s Binge On: Most Definitely Un-carrier!
T-Mobile’s Binge On™ “free” video service is a competitive differentiator that allows unlimited video over cellular from any video content provider that is willing and able to meet minimal technical conditions. In return for “free,” T-Mobile gets a lighter network load and a manageable traffic stream that will deliver an overall better user experience for all their subscribers. Regardless of “free” or “zero-rated,” this is genuinely a good thing for T-Mobile subscribers, and with very minor tweaks for disclosure and transparency, the Net Neutrality advocates will have no grounds for complaint.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN