Operator ICT Partnerships – Smartphones, IoT, and Who Will Win
Over the last year and a half, operators have been building relationships with major ICT vendors. The goal is to gain more relevance in the enterprise ecosystem – particularly in IoT value-added services. Notable partnerships have been formed between AT&T and IBM, Verizon and Cognizant, Tele2 and HCL Technologies, and finally Vodafone and Huawei. This insight examines the importance of these partnerships to operators for growing not only IoT services revenues, but also for protecting their smartphone business.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Bringing Distributed Ledgers to Automotive: The Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative
- Education and Healthcare Strategies for Smart Cities
- Critical Communications: Public Safety, Industrial/Business, Transportation, Utilities, and Other Radio Systems and Networks
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City