Operator ICT Partnerships – Smartphones, IoT, and Who Will Win
Over the last year and a half, operators have been building relationships with major ICT vendors. The goal is to gain more relevance in the enterprise ecosystem – particularly in IoT value-added services. Notable partnerships have been formed between AT&T and IBM, Verizon and Cognizant, Tele2 and HCL Technologies, and finally Vodafone and Huawei. This insight examines the importance of these partnerships to operators for growing not only IoT services revenues, but also for protecting their smartphone business.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Urban Demand-Response Challenge
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Forecast
- The Path to Mobile Ticketing
- Urban Resilience: A New Smart Cities Objective