Operator ICT Partnerships – Smartphones, IoT, and Who Will Win
Over the last year and a half, operators have been building relationships with major ICT vendors. The goal is to gain more relevance in the enterprise ecosystem – particularly in IoT value-added services. Notable partnerships have been formed between AT&T and IBM, Verizon and Cognizant, Tele2 and HCL Technologies, and finally Vodafone and Huawei. This insight examines the importance of these partnerships to operators for growing not only IoT services revenues, but also for protecting their smartphone business.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Smart Cities and Spaces Quarterly Update 1Q 2019
- Smart Cities and Digital Twins: Designing and Managing Urban Industrial Systems
- Air Quality Monitoring and Sustainability Technologies for Smart Cities
- Resilience Technologies and Approaches for Smart Cities