Japanese My Number Cards to Begin Issuance in 2016 Despite Slight Delay
As of January 2016, approximately 24% of Japan’s citizens were still awaiting delivery of their My Number ID notices. A slight delay at the National Printing Bureau in December caused a minor setback in the delivery process, making My Number card issuance, targeted to begin in January 2016, a very unlikely scenario.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update