Japanese My Number Cards to Begin Issuance in 2016 Despite Slight Delay
As of January 2016, approximately 24% of Japan’s citizens were still awaiting delivery of their My Number ID notices. A slight delay at the National Printing Bureau in December caused a minor setback in the delivery process, making My Number card issuance, targeted to begin in January 2016, a very unlikely scenario.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?