PTC Keeps Growing Its IoT Strategy with Kepware Acquisition: Part Two
As we discussed in the first part of this insight, Kepware’s acquisition was just the latest of a series of strategic moves focused on transforming PTC into a leader of the IoT market. The acquisitions of ThingWorx and Axeda in 2014 have provided PTC with the right set of horizontal tools that, combined with PTC’s PLM and SLM portfolio, give the company the ability to build a solid IoT offering. In 2015 though, PTC seems to have steered its IoT strategy with more decision towards the manufacturing sector that has always been the company’s bread and butter. This second part of the insight will focus on the 2015 moves of the company.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Hardware Development Kits and Software Platforms
- Smart Manufacturing Platforms Assessment
- Telco’s M2M Services Need Defense Options Against Hacked IoT Devices
- Partnerships and Acquisitions in the Maturing IoT Ecosystem
- USC and City of Los Angeles Form IoT Consortium to Drive Smart City Innovation