PTC Keeps Growing Its IoT Strategy with Kepware Acquisition: Part Two
As we discussed in the first part of this insight, Kepware’s acquisition was just the latest of a series of strategic moves focused on transforming PTC into a leader of the IoT market. The acquisitions of ThingWorx and Axeda in 2014 have provided PTC with the right set of horizontal tools that, combined with PTC’s PLM and SLM portfolio, give the company the ability to build a solid IoT offering. In 2015 though, PTC seems to have steered its IoT strategy with more decision towards the manufacturing sector that has always been the company’s bread and butter. This second part of the insight will focus on the 2015 moves of the company.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules