Fog/Edge Computing Gets Its Own Industry Consortium: Part Two
In Fog/Edge Computing Gets Its Own Industry Consortium: Part One, we briefly discussed the benefits of fog computing and how IoT system architectures are evolving toward a more distributed computing approach. This second part discusses the market verticals where the advantages of fog computing are more pronounced and the industry players that have been more active in promoting and developing these technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Low-Power Wide Area Network Market Data
- Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
- The Impact of the T-Mobile/Sprint Merger on the M2M Market
- Analyzing the Market Adoption of LED Streetlights versus Smart Streetlights
- Smart Manufacturing Quarterly Update