Fog/Edge Computing Gets Its Own Industry Consortium: Part Two
In Fog/Edge Computing Gets Its Own Industry Consortium: Part One, we briefly discussed the benefits of fog computing and how IoT system architectures are evolving toward a more distributed computing approach. This second part discusses the market verticals where the advantages of fog computing are more pronounced and the industry players that have been more active in promoting and developing these technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Hardware Development Kits and Software Platforms
- Smart Manufacturing Platforms Assessment
- Telco’s M2M Services Need Defense Options Against Hacked IoT Devices
- Partnerships and Acquisitions in the Maturing IoT Ecosystem
- USC and City of Los Angeles Form IoT Consortium to Drive Smart City Innovation