Fog/Edge Computing Gets Its Own Industry Consortium: Part Two
In Fog/Edge Computing Gets Its Own Industry Consortium: Part One, we briefly discussed the benefits of fog computing and how IoT system architectures are evolving toward a more distributed computing approach. This second part discusses the market verticals where the advantages of fog computing are more pronounced and the industry players that have been more active in promoting and developing these technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Key Technology Applications in Automotive Manufacturing
- Trade Wars, Security, and the Hikvision/Dahua Video Surveillance Ban
- Balancing Edge and Cloud in the Digital Factory
- India Smart Meter Market Update
- Addressing Consumer Confidence in IoT and What This Means for Consumer Product OEMs