Fog/Edge Computing Gets Its Own Industry Consortium: Part Two
In Fog/Edge Computing Gets Its Own Industry Consortium: Part One, we briefly discussed the benefits of fog computing and how IoT system architectures are evolving toward a more distributed computing approach. This second part discusses the market verticals where the advantages of fog computing are more pronounced and the industry players that have been more active in promoting and developing these technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules