Fog/Edge Computing Gets Its Own Industry Consortium: Part Two
In Fog/Edge Computing Gets Its Own Industry Consortium: Part One, we briefly discussed the benefits of fog computing and how IoT system architectures are evolving toward a more distributed computing approach. This second part discusses the market verticals where the advantages of fog computing are more pronounced and the industry players that have been more active in promoting and developing these technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Will T-Mobile's NB-IoT Undercut Verizon and AT&T’s LTE-M Offerings?
- Adoption of Global Asset Tracking Solutions Will Accelerate with North American Telcos’ Backing of NB-IoT
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules
- Analyst Recommendations for Huawei’s IoT Strategy