New Cybersecurity Guidelines for Ships
BIMCO, the world’s largest international shipping association, recently published The Guidelines on Cyber Security Onboard Ships. The document was produced in conjunction with Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), the International Chamber of Shipping (ICS), the International Association of Dry Cargo Shipowners (INTERCARGO), and the International Association of Independent Tanker Owners (INTERTANKO), alongside other private sector companies (including Cobham Satcom, Maersk Line, and NCC Group) and other organizations. The Guidelines is a first version and aims to “offer guidance to ship owners and operators on how to assess their operations and put in place the necessary procedures and actions to maintain the security of cyber systems onboard their ships.”
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?