Quantum Computing… Are We There Yet?
Mainframes, mini computers, personal computers, laptops, smartphones, tablets, phablets, smart watches. The march of classical computing has achieved remarkable things over the past forty years. Classical computing, with its Moore’s Law and logic-based silicon chips, have delivered some tremendous innovations that have powered applications in engineering, mathematics, science, as well as entertainment and personal productivity both in the office and the home. One area that has largely been in the realm of sci-fi has been the possibilities of “quantum computing.” Quantum computing holds the promise of solving very highly complex problems that have interdependent underlying assumptions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker