The Overshadowed Component of Virtual Reality: Input
With the three major high-end VR head-mounted displays (HMDs) launching in the first half of 2016, talk of how users will interact with the devices has been a bit overshadowed by the hype surrounding the HMDs themselves. A delay from Oculus for its Touch controllers puts them behind in terms of specialized VR input methods.
To find out more about subscribing:
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”
- Virtual Reality Company Tracker