The Overshadowed Component of Virtual Reality: Input
With the three major high-end VR head-mounted displays (HMDs) launching in the first half of 2016, talk of how users will interact with the devices has been a bit overshadowed by the hype surrounding the HMDs themselves. A delay from Oculus for its Touch controllers puts them behind in terms of specialized VR input methods.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Advertising Technologies in Video Services
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact