The Overshadowed Component of Virtual Reality: Input
With the three major high-end VR head-mounted displays (HMDs) launching in the first half of 2016, talk of how users will interact with the devices has been a bit overshadowed by the hype surrounding the HMDs themselves. A delay from Oculus for its Touch controllers puts them behind in terms of specialized VR input methods.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content