The Overshadowed Component of Virtual Reality: Input
With the three major high-end VR head-mounted displays (HMDs) launching in the first half of 2016, talk of how users will interact with the devices has been a bit overshadowed by the hype surrounding the HMDs themselves. A delay from Oculus for its Touch controllers puts them behind in terms of specialized VR input methods.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi