The Rise of 360° Video, with the Help of Virtual Reality
An influx of new 360° cameras is expected in 2016, both affordable and high-end. Affordable, consumer-targeted cameras, as well as professional, production-level camera systems, will hit the market and hope to capitalize both on new VR users as well as more basic 360° video support on social media and other sites.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi
- Set-Top Box Video System on Chip (SoC) Semiconductors
- Home Networking: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, MoCa, HomePlug, HomePNA, G.hn
- UltraViolet Shutting Down on July 31, 2019
- Hot Tech Innovators: Artificial Intelligence in Video