The Rise of 360° Video, with the Help of Virtual Reality
An influx of new 360° cameras is expected in 2016, both affordable and high-end. Affordable, consumer-targeted cameras, as well as professional, production-level camera systems, will hit the market and hope to capitalize both on new VR users as well as more basic 360° video support on social media and other sites.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi