The Rise of 360° Video, with the Help of Virtual Reality
An influx of new 360° cameras is expected in 2016, both affordable and high-end. Affordable, consumer-targeted cameras, as well as professional, production-level camera systems, will hit the market and hope to capitalize both on new VR users as well as more basic 360° video support on social media and other sites.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality