CES 2016: Virtual and Augmented Reality
CES 2016 will offer an all-in-one event to announce new products and demonstrate those in development. VR devices like the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive, along with some AR smart glasses, will be presented at a crucial time, as expected release dates close in and consumer hype continues to grow.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Pay TV and OTT Piracy Prevention Services: 2018 Update
- The Support for Higher Level DRM Is Now a Must for All Smartphone Vendors
- Liberty Global Set to Drive Cloud DVR Market
- Facebook Announces Stand-Alone 6DoF HMD, Oculus Quest
- Thoughts on the Future of TV and Video