CES 2016: Virtual and Augmented Reality
CES 2016 will offer an all-in-one event to announce new products and demonstrate those in development. VR devices like the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive, along with some AR smart glasses, will be presented at a crucial time, as expected release dates close in and consumer hype continues to grow.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content