5G: Too Cheap to Meter?
ABI Research market data strongly suggests that an argument for the entire industry learning curve applies to pricing for 5G, and that historical hints provide clues to where 5G pricing will lead. As cumulative industry learning continues, many services will be too cheap to meter. We present the effective industry learning price curve from 2G through 5G and what you can expect with 5G. For some services, the price will be too cheap to meter.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options