5G: Too Cheap to Meter?
ABI Research market data strongly suggests that an argument for the entire industry learning curve applies to pricing for 5G, and that historical hints provide clues to where 5G pricing will lead. As cumulative industry learning continues, many services will be too cheap to meter. We present the effective industry learning price curve from 2G through 5G and what you can expect with 5G. For some services, the price will be too cheap to meter.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure