5G: Too Cheap to Meter?
ABI Research market data strongly suggests that an argument for the entire industry learning curve applies to pricing for 5G, and that historical hints provide clues to where 5G pricing will lead. As cumulative industry learning continues, many services will be too cheap to meter. We present the effective industry learning price curve from 2G through 5G and what you can expect with 5G. For some services, the price will be too cheap to meter.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?