Nokia and Avantel’s "Ludicrous Mode"*: Plug in, Turn on, Print Money
Nokia’s Professional and Managed Services put in place a Build-Operate-Transfer model to get Avantel Columbia from 0 to 700K subscribers on a new shiny 4G LTE network in one year. This rapid build up brings to mind Tesla Motors “Ludicrous Mode” acceleration as an apt metaphor for this market development.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN