Nokia and Avantel’s "Ludicrous Mode"*: Plug in, Turn on, Print Money
Nokia’s Professional and Managed Services put in place a Build-Operate-Transfer model to get Avantel Columbia from 0 to 700K subscribers on a new shiny 4G LTE network in one year. This rapid build up brings to mind Tesla Motors “Ludicrous Mode” acceleration as an apt metaphor for this market development.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?