Nokia and Avantel’s "Ludicrous Mode"*: Plug in, Turn on, Print Money
Nokia’s Professional and Managed Services put in place a Build-Operate-Transfer model to get Avantel Columbia from 0 to 700K subscribers on a new shiny 4G LTE network in one year. This rapid build up brings to mind Tesla Motors “Ludicrous Mode” acceleration as an apt metaphor for this market development.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options