Eurosmart Forecasts Secure Device Shipments of 9.6 Billion for 2015
Eurosmart’s latest figures for forecasted shipments of secure microcontrollers/devices for year end 2015 were released in line with the 2015 CARTEs event held in Paris. Overall, it expects the secure smart card market to ship 9.2 billion units by the end of 2015 and forecasts YoY growth of 6.5%, for shipments totaling just over 9.8 billion in 2016. So how does this compare with ABI Research’s view of 2015 and 2016, as laid out in ABI Research’s soon to publish Smart Card Technologies Market Data publication?
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?