Making Smart Appliances Smarter
The smart appliance has long been the feature of most visions of a future smart home. In reality, despite years of trade show displays and prototypes, sale of smart connected large home appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines and dishwashers remains a tiny fraction of overall sales. This is despite a growing market for connected devices in the home, including a range for smaller, lower priced smart home devices.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Driving Growth in the European Smart Home
- Webinar: Smart Home Data – A Golden Egg or Privacy Invasion?
- Education and Healthcare Strategies for Smart Cities
- The Case for GDPR Lifting the European Smart Home