Making Smart Appliances Smarter
The smart appliance has long been the feature of most visions of a future smart home. In reality, despite years of trade show displays and prototypes, sale of smart connected large home appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines and dishwashers remains a tiny fraction of overall sales. This is despite a growing market for connected devices in the home, including a range for smaller, lower priced smart home devices.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Alphabet Reveals Nest Losses and Its Own Smart Home Commitment
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- Acquisition Spree Highlights the Rush to Single-Brand Smart Home Self-Install Systems
- Smart Home Customer Data – The Next Revenue Opportunity?