The Changing World for Smart Home Installers
There is a key transition taking place in the smart home market. Stalwart installers offering full service custom offerings are increasingly facing competition from lower priced largely self-install offerings from service providers and device manufacturers alike. The competition isn’t head-on, as offerings vary greatly, but threat exists and the installer market is still searching for the best way to grow and maintain their offerings faced with new, broad scale competition. The past quarter has shown two contrasting approaches.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Driving Growth in the European Smart Home
- Webinar: Smart Home Data – A Golden Egg or Privacy Invasion?
- Education and Healthcare Strategies for Smart Cities
- The Case for GDPR Lifting the European Smart Home