Records are Meant to be Broken
With all the attention streaming music services like Spotify and Pandora receive it seems quite sensible to place traditional music channels on the endangered list. When you consider digital music sales from services like Apple’s iTunes have declined in historical periods it might seem like music purchases are well on the way towards extinction. Then Adele’s album “25” releases and helps remind everyone that despite appearances content will always be king.
To find out more about subscribing:
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”
- Virtual Reality Company Tracker