Records are Meant to be Broken
With all the attention streaming music services like Spotify and Pandora receive it seems quite sensible to place traditional music channels on the endangered list. When you consider digital music sales from services like Apple’s iTunes have declined in historical periods it might seem like music purchases are well on the way towards extinction. Then Adele’s album “25” releases and helps remind everyone that despite appearances content will always be king.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Pay TV and OTT Piracy Prevention Services: 2018 Update
- The Support for Higher Level DRM Is Now a Must for All Smartphone Vendors
- Liberty Global Set to Drive Cloud DVR Market
- Facebook Announces Stand-Alone 6DoF HMD, Oculus Quest
- Thoughts on the Future of TV and Video