Records are Meant to be Broken
With all the attention streaming music services like Spotify and Pandora receive it seems quite sensible to place traditional music channels on the endangered list. When you consider digital music sales from services like Apple’s iTunes have declined in historical periods it might seem like music purchases are well on the way towards extinction. Then Adele’s album “25” releases and helps remind everyone that despite appearances content will always be king.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi