Records are Meant to be Broken
With all the attention streaming music services like Spotify and Pandora receive it seems quite sensible to place traditional music channels on the endangered list. When you consider digital music sales from services like Apple’s iTunes have declined in historical periods it might seem like music purchases are well on the way towards extinction. Then Adele’s album “25” releases and helps remind everyone that despite appearances content will always be king.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content