Records are Meant to be Broken
With all the attention streaming music services like Spotify and Pandora receive it seems quite sensible to place traditional music channels on the endangered list. When you consider digital music sales from services like Apple’s iTunes have declined in historical periods it might seem like music purchases are well on the way towards extinction. Then Adele’s album “25” releases and helps remind everyone that despite appearances content will always be king.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Advertising Technologies in Video Services
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact