IBM Invests to Integrate Weather Data and the IoT
IBM is acquiring the B2B, mobile and cloud-based web properties of The Weather Company to ingest the massive database of meteorological data into the company’s Watson data analytics system for IoT insights.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The Urban Demand-Response Challenge
- Smart Locks at CES Point the Way
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape