IBM Invests to Integrate Weather Data and the IoT
IBM is acquiring the B2B, mobile and cloud-based web properties of The Weather Company to ingest the massive database of meteorological data into the company’s Watson data analytics system for IoT insights.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- Key Technology Applications in Automotive Manufacturing
- Trade Wars, Security, and the Hikvision/Dahua Video Surveillance Ban
- Balancing Edge and Cloud in the Digital Factory
- Autonomous Public Transit: Hitting the Streets