IBM Invests to Integrate Weather Data and the IoT
IBM is acquiring the B2B, mobile and cloud-based web properties of The Weather Company to ingest the massive database of meteorological data into the company’s Watson data analytics system for IoT insights.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Smart Cities and Spaces Quarterly Update 1Q 2019
- Smart Cities and Digital Twins: Designing and Managing Urban Industrial Systems
- Air Quality Monitoring and Sustainability Technologies for Smart Cities