IBM Invests to Integrate Weather Data and the IoT
IBM is acquiring the B2B, mobile and cloud-based web properties of The Weather Company to ingest the massive database of meteorological data into the company’s Watson data analytics system for IoT insights.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Low-Power Wide Area Network Market Data
- Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
- The Impact of the T-Mobile/Sprint Merger on the M2M Market
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Alphabet Reveals Nest Losses and Its Own Smart Home Commitment