IBM Invests to Integrate Weather Data and the IoT
IBM is acquiring the B2B, mobile and cloud-based web properties of The Weather Company to ingest the massive database of meteorological data into the company’s Watson data analytics system for IoT insights.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 2-Wheel Electric Urban Mobility on the Rise: Uber and Lyft Setting Eyes on Bikes and Scooters
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Smart Plug Update Leads the Way for Wide Apple Smart Home Support
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Contactless Ticketing Secure IC Technologies