ZigBee 3.0 Ratification Combines with Additional Strategies to Better Position ZigBee
The ZigBee Alliance has announced ratification of ZigBee 3.0—a specification that seeks to unify ZigBee and correct the wrongs of earlier division between assorted industry-tweaked ZigBee profiles. This long-awaited standard will play in ZigBee’s favor as it addresses multiple developments in the changing wireless connectivity landscape.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Home Voice Device Shipments Boom But It’s Not About Devices
- WiGig in 2018 – Alive, but Not Kicking
- Wireless Connectivity Technology Segmentation & Addressable Markets
- Smart Home Adjacent Market Integration: Smart Home Bi-Annual Review
- WiGig Market Opportunities and Challenges Update