ZigBee 3.0 Ratification Combines with Additional Strategies to Better Position ZigBee
The ZigBee Alliance has announced ratification of ZigBee 3.0—a specification that seeks to unify ZigBee and correct the wrongs of earlier division between assorted industry-tweaked ZigBee profiles. This long-awaited standard will play in ZigBee’s favor as it addresses multiple developments in the changing wireless connectivity landscape.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Wireless Connectivity Technology Segmentation & Addressable Markets
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Alphabet Reveals Nest Losses and Its Own Smart Home Commitment
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- 802.11AX and the Future of Wi-Fi