ZigBee 3.0 Ratification Combines with Additional Strategies to Better Position ZigBee
The ZigBee Alliance has announced ratification of ZigBee 3.0—a specification that seeks to unify ZigBee and correct the wrongs of earlier division between assorted industry-tweaked ZigBee profiles. This long-awaited standard will play in ZigBee’s favor as it addresses multiple developments in the changing wireless connectivity landscape.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Bluetooth Beacon Technologies: Use Cases and Market Opportunities
- Hot Tech Innovators: Wireless Connectivity
- Ikea’s Smart Blinds Move Smart Home Forward
- IoT Market Tracker: Home Automation Systems
- Samsung and Broadcom Partner to Deliver the World's First Wi-Fi 6 Smartphone