ZigBee 3.0 Ratification Combines with Additional Strategies to Better Position ZigBee
The ZigBee Alliance has announced ratification of ZigBee 3.0—a specification that seeks to unify ZigBee and correct the wrongs of earlier division between assorted industry-tweaked ZigBee profiles. This long-awaited standard will play in ZigBee’s favor as it addresses multiple developments in the changing wireless connectivity landscape.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Amazon Begins to Flex its Smart Home Muscle
- Facebook’s Measured Smart Home Entry
- Smart Ecosystems Begin to Feed Smart Appliance Investment
- Connectivity for the Factory Floor: Opportunities and Challenges for Wireless Technologies
- Smart Home and Service Integration