Was 2015 the Year of the Smartwatch, or Just Apple Watch?
Apple Watch’s launch wasn’t enough to ignite the market, and the market fell a bit short of expectation. Apple shook up the sector it in terms of driving awareness and spurring the competition to look at unique features, as it has done when launching in other mobile product sectors, although volumes are still relatively low.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker