Was 2015 the Year of the Smartwatch, or Just Apple Watch?
Apple Watch’s launch wasn’t enough to ignite the market, and the market fell a bit short of expectation. Apple shook up the sector it in terms of driving awareness and spurring the competition to look at unique features, as it has done when launching in other mobile product sectors, although volumes are still relatively low.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective
- Smartwatch Vendors Look to Add More Healthcare Features for Use in Medical Trials