Was 2015 the Year of the Smartwatch, or Just Apple Watch?
Apple Watch’s launch wasn’t enough to ignite the market, and the market fell a bit short of expectation. Apple shook up the sector it in terms of driving awareness and spurring the competition to look at unique features, as it has done when launching in other mobile product sectors, although volumes are still relatively low.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach