Was 2015 the Year of the Smartwatch, or Just Apple Watch?
Apple Watch’s launch wasn’t enough to ignite the market, and the market fell a bit short of expectation. Apple shook up the sector it in terms of driving awareness and spurring the competition to look at unique features, as it has done when launching in other mobile product sectors, although volumes are still relatively low.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017