Was 2015 the Year of the Smartwatch, or Just Apple Watch?
Apple Watch’s launch wasn’t enough to ignite the market, and the market fell a bit short of expectation. Apple shook up the sector it in terms of driving awareness and spurring the competition to look at unique features, as it has done when launching in other mobile product sectors, although volumes are still relatively low.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience