Huawei and Docomo Prepare Japan for LAA
After almost two years of collaboration on unlicensed LTE, Huawei and NTT Docomo claimed a successful demonstration of the co-channel coexistence between Licensed-Assisted Access (LAA), LTE and Wi-Fi networks. The live demonstration, which supports potential LAA deployment in commercial networks, was held at the Docomo R&D Center in Yokosuka Research Park, Japan, during Docomo R&D’s Open House 2015 last week.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure