Huawei and Docomo Prepare Japan for LAA
After almost two years of collaboration on unlicensed LTE, Huawei and NTT Docomo claimed a successful demonstration of the co-channel coexistence between Licensed-Assisted Access (LAA), LTE and Wi-Fi networks. The live demonstration, which supports potential LAA deployment in commercial networks, was held at the Docomo R&D Center in Yokosuka Research Park, Japan, during Docomo R&D’s Open House 2015 last week.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options