Huawei and Docomo Prepare Japan for LAA
After almost two years of collaboration on unlicensed LTE, Huawei and NTT Docomo claimed a successful demonstration of the co-channel coexistence between Licensed-Assisted Access (LAA), LTE and Wi-Fi networks. The live demonstration, which supports potential LAA deployment in commercial networks, was held at the Docomo R&D Center in Yokosuka Research Park, Japan, during Docomo R&D’s Open House 2015 last week.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?