Huawei and Docomo Prepare Japan for LAA
After almost two years of collaboration on unlicensed LTE, Huawei and NTT Docomo claimed a successful demonstration of the co-channel coexistence between Licensed-Assisted Access (LAA), LTE and Wi-Fi networks. The live demonstration, which supports potential LAA deployment in commercial networks, was held at the Docomo R&D Center in Yokosuka Research Park, Japan, during Docomo R&D’s Open House 2015 last week.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?
- Despite the Upcoming Data Demand Boom in India, 5G Will Appear Just After 2021
- How Will Huawei Survive in the Current Hostile Global Environment?
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Vacuum Electron Devices Top US$1 Billion Again
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Clears Hurdle, as Huawei Is Shunned