Li-Fi is here and it is Disruptive
Li-Fi technology, which uses visible light for data communications, has recently made its way to live trials based on solutions from the Estonian startup, Velmenni. The company has leveraged the relatively new technology to design a smart lighting solution for commercial and industrial environments. Velmenni has also revealed that its pilot program is currently providing Internet access with speeds up to 1GBps to its clients in different industries, including office-based structures.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 3GPP Includes Unlicensed Spectrum in Release 16 for 5G-U: Private LTE on Steroids
- The U.S. Government Is Making the Telecom Infrastructure Market Western Again
- Co-Inference: An Artificial Intelligence Technique that 5G Will Unlock
- The Myth of Revenue Fluctuation During the Network Investment Cycle
- The Six Paths to 5G Emerging in the USA