Li-Fi is here and it is Disruptive
Li-Fi technology, which uses visible light for data communications, has recently made its way to live trials based on solutions from the Estonian startup, Velmenni. The company has leveraged the relatively new technology to design a smart lighting solution for commercial and industrial environments. Velmenni has also revealed that its pilot program is currently providing Internet access with speeds up to 1GBps to its clients in different industries, including office-based structures.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Citizens Broadband Radio System (CBRS) Ecosystem Gets Ready to Roll
- RF Power Semiconductors: Silicon, Gallium Nitride, and Gallium Arsenide High-Power RF Devices
- The Future of Small Cell Deployments
- Public Safety DAS in the FirstNet Era
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies