Li-Fi is here and it is Disruptive
Li-Fi technology, which uses visible light for data communications, has recently made its way to live trials based on solutions from the Estonian startup, Velmenni. The company has leveraged the relatively new technology to design a smart lighting solution for commercial and industrial environments. Velmenni has also revealed that its pilot program is currently providing Internet access with speeds up to 1GBps to its clients in different industries, including office-based structures.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Does Facebook’s Terragraph Compete with 5G?
- 5G Will Need Upgraded Backhaul & Fronthaul Solutions
- Mobile Cellular Antennas and 5G Readiness
- The Future of In-Building Wireless
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices are Moving Forward Despite Wireless Infrastructure Ills