Li-Fi is here and it is Disruptive
Li-Fi technology, which uses visible light for data communications, has recently made its way to live trials based on solutions from the Estonian startup, Velmenni. The company has leveraged the relatively new technology to design a smart lighting solution for commercial and industrial environments. Velmenni has also revealed that its pilot program is currently providing Internet access with speeds up to 1GBps to its clients in different industries, including office-based structures.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options