Li-Fi is here and it is Disruptive
Li-Fi technology, which uses visible light for data communications, has recently made its way to live trials based on solutions from the Estonian startup, Velmenni. The company has leveraged the relatively new technology to design a smart lighting solution for commercial and industrial environments. Velmenni has also revealed that its pilot program is currently providing Internet access with speeds up to 1GBps to its clients in different industries, including office-based structures.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Balance between Risk Mitigation and Smoother 5G Deployments in the European Union
- 5G Millimeter-Wave Developments
- The Massive MIMO Innovation Pipeline
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Too Much Fragmentation is Decelerating European 5G Deployments