HP Enterprise Utilizes Edge Computing for IoT Networks
Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s (HPE) collaboration with Intel came to fruition earlier this month as the company announced the availability of its edge computing gateways, Edgeline. The solution is based on Intel’s Core i5 and Atom processors and is designed to control IoT devices at the edge and aggregate and analyze local data in real time. The gateways are available in two options; EL10, which is suitable for entry level deployments, and EL20, which comes with additional features and capabilities supporting more demanding and high-volume deployments.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN