HP Enterprise Utilizes Edge Computing for IoT Networks
Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s (HPE) collaboration with Intel came to fruition earlier this month as the company announced the availability of its edge computing gateways, Edgeline. The solution is based on Intel’s Core i5 and Atom processors and is designed to control IoT devices at the edge and aggregate and analyze local data in real time. The gateways are available in two options; EL10, which is suitable for entry level deployments, and EL20, which comes with additional features and capabilities supporting more demanding and high-volume deployments.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?