AT&T and T-Mobile Back Aviat and Fastback 70/80GHz for Small Cell Backhaul
In comments to the FCC both AT&T and T-Mobile endorse Aviat and Fastback’s proposal to relax antenna requirements for small cell backhaul in the 71-76 and 81-86 GHz bands.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Transformative Horizon: Indoor Wireless Networks
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Service Finally Arrives
- Boosting Rural Broadband Connectivity
- Pulsed RF Power Semiconductors are Moving Upward as Defense Spending and Air Traffic Control Improvements Increase