AT&T and T-Mobile Back Aviat and Fastback 70/80GHz for Small Cell Backhaul
In comments to the FCC both AT&T and T-Mobile endorse Aviat and Fastback’s proposal to relax antenna requirements for small cell backhaul in the 71-76 and 81-86 GHz bands.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN