AT&T and T-Mobile Back Aviat and Fastback 70/80GHz for Small Cell Backhaul
In comments to the FCC both AT&T and T-Mobile endorse Aviat and Fastback’s proposal to relax antenna requirements for small cell backhaul in the 71-76 and 81-86 GHz bands.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?