Kathrein Bury Small Cell Antennas
Leading antenna specialist Kathrein announced an in-ground antenna design specifically created to allow small cells to be mounted under manhole covers in high mobile traffic density hotspot environments. Swisscom plans to roll out the solution to selected cities in Switzerland throughout 2016 following completion of testing in Bern, Zurich, Basel and Lausanne. Swisscom chose Ericsson to supply the small cell and worked with Kathrein on the antenna.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure