Kathrein Bury Small Cell Antennas
Leading antenna specialist Kathrein announced an in-ground antenna design specifically created to allow small cells to be mounted under manhole covers in high mobile traffic density hotspot environments. Swisscom plans to roll out the solution to selected cities in Switzerland throughout 2016 following completion of testing in Bern, Zurich, Basel and Lausanne. Swisscom chose Ericsson to supply the small cell and worked with Kathrein on the antenna.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options