Kathrein Bury Small Cell Antennas
Leading antenna specialist Kathrein announced an in-ground antenna design specifically created to allow small cells to be mounted under manhole covers in high mobile traffic density hotspot environments. Swisscom plans to roll out the solution to selected cities in Switzerland throughout 2016 following completion of testing in Bern, Zurich, Basel and Lausanne. Swisscom chose Ericsson to supply the small cell and worked with Kathrein on the antenna.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?