Have You Got “Stagefright”?
In July 2015, security company Zimperium discovered a unicorn of vulnerability named Stagefright inside the Android operating system. The weakness affects a part of the Android operating system, called Stagefright, that lets phones and tablets display media content.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update