Have You Got “Stagefright”?
In July 2015, security company Zimperium discovered a unicorn of vulnerability named Stagefright inside the Android operating system. The weakness affects a part of the Android operating system, called Stagefright, that lets phones and tablets display media content.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?