Have You Got “Stagefright”?
In July 2015, security company Zimperium discovered a unicorn of vulnerability named Stagefright inside the Android operating system. The weakness affects a part of the Android operating system, called Stagefright, that lets phones and tablets display media content.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
- ForeScout Acquires Industrial Cybersecurity Firm SecurityMatters
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective