Myanmar MNOs Must Continue to Explore New Growth Opportunities
August 2015 ABI Research covered the telecommunication market of Myanmar, predicting that the country with less than 10% mobile penetration would present ample growth opportunities to Ooredoo and Telenor. By July 2016, LTE has been launched by both Ooredoo and Telenor in the country’s major cities of Nay Pyi Daw, Yangon, Mandalay, Myawady, and Muse.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options