Myanmar MNOs Must Continue to Explore New Growth Opportunities
August 2015 ABI Research covered the telecommunication market of Myanmar, predicting that the country with less than 10% mobile penetration would present ample growth opportunities to Ooredoo and Telenor. By July 2016, LTE has been launched by both Ooredoo and Telenor in the country’s major cities of Nay Pyi Daw, Yangon, Mandalay, Myawady, and Muse.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?
- Despite the Upcoming Data Demand Boom in India, 5G Will Appear Just After 2021
- How Will Huawei Survive in the Current Hostile Global Environment?
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Vacuum Electron Devices Top US$1 Billion Again
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Clears Hurdle, as Huawei Is Shunned