Myanmar MNOs Must Continue to Explore New Growth Opportunities
August 2015 ABI Research covered the telecommunication market of Myanmar, predicting that the country with less than 10% mobile penetration would present ample growth opportunities to Ooredoo and Telenor. By July 2016, LTE has been launched by both Ooredoo and Telenor in the country’s major cities of Nay Pyi Daw, Yangon, Mandalay, Myawady, and Muse.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?