Myanmar MNOs Must Continue to Explore New Growth Opportunities
August 2015 ABI Research covered the telecommunication market of Myanmar, predicting that the country with less than 10% mobile penetration would present ample growth opportunities to Ooredoo and Telenor. By July 2016, LTE has been launched by both Ooredoo and Telenor in the country’s major cities of Nay Pyi Daw, Yangon, Mandalay, Myawady, and Muse.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN