Ericsson Enters Nigeria Video-on-Demand Market
Africa’s growing mobile Internet users are driving more mobile video-streaming service providers targeting the region. Ericsson launched its mobile VoD service in Nigeria in November 2015.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”