Indonesia is the Next Wave in Smart Transportation Card Adoption
As Southeast Asia, particularly Indonesia, begins to invest in mass transit, there are bountiful opportunities for smart transportation card vendors. This ABI Insight looks at the smart transportation card markets of Jakarta, Indonesia; Manila, Philippines; and Hanoi, Vietnam.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive