Is the e-SIM Really a Threat to the Traditional SIM Card Market?
Much talk continues around e-SIM’s first inclusion into the consumer electronics market and the potential impact and repercussions an e-SIM form factor could present to its traditional SIM counterpart. This Insight explores why ABI Research believes that the traditional removable SIM card approach will remain king for a few years to come.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update