Is the e-SIM Really a Threat to the Traditional SIM Card Market?
Much talk continues around e-SIM’s first inclusion into the consumer electronics market and the potential impact and repercussions an e-SIM form factor could present to its traditional SIM counterpart. This Insight explores why ABI Research believes that the traditional removable SIM card approach will remain king for a few years to come.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?