Containerization to Enhance Endpoint Security
The idea of containers in the world of technology is not a new concept. However, with the increasing sophistication of malware and data breaches, containers have taken on a whole new dimension. This ABI Insight explores various containment strategies and discusses how one company is readjusting the cyber-security landscape.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?