Google O / S Strategy: Aligning Chrome and Android to Address all Computing Devices
The drive to provide consistent operating systems (OS) that span all computing devices is heating up, and recent rumors have swirled over Google’s intended direction in this area. This Insight delves into the rumors, facts and direction Google--and its competitors--are thinking of taking.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach