Google O / S Strategy: Aligning Chrome and Android to Address all Computing Devices
The drive to provide consistent operating systems (OS) that span all computing devices is heating up, and recent rumors have swirled over Google’s intended direction in this area. This Insight delves into the rumors, facts and direction Google--and its competitors--are thinking of taking.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective
- Smartwatch Vendors Look to Add More Healthcare Features for Use in Medical Trials