Google O / S Strategy: Aligning Chrome and Android to Address all Computing Devices
The drive to provide consistent operating systems (OS) that span all computing devices is heating up, and recent rumors have swirled over Google’s intended direction in this area. This Insight delves into the rumors, facts and direction Google--and its competitors--are thinking of taking.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker