Google O / S Strategy: Aligning Chrome and Android to Address all Computing Devices
The drive to provide consistent operating systems (OS) that span all computing devices is heating up, and recent rumors have swirled over Google’s intended direction in this area. This Insight delves into the rumors, facts and direction Google--and its competitors--are thinking of taking.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras
- Has the Race to Launch the First 5G Smartphone Begun?