PoCs for pCells
Nokia and Artemis agree on Proof of Concept (PoC) for pCell trial deployments. Trials will take place by March 2016 with a global carrier outside the United States, according to Nokia. To work the approach needs a cloud-based data center connected to each of the pCell antennas. Nokia’s AirFrame would be a good candidate to host the Artemis technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN