PoCs for pCells
Nokia and Artemis agree on Proof of Concept (PoC) for pCell trial deployments. Trials will take place by March 2016 with a global carrier outside the United States, according to Nokia. To work the approach needs a cloud-based data center connected to each of the pCell antennas. Nokia’s AirFrame would be a good candidate to host the Artemis technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Transformative Horizon: Indoor Wireless Networks
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Service Finally Arrives
- Boosting Rural Broadband Connectivity
- Pulsed RF Power Semiconductors are Moving Upward as Defense Spending and Air Traffic Control Improvements Increase