PoCs for pCells
Nokia and Artemis agree on Proof of Concept (PoC) for pCell trial deployments. Trials will take place by March 2016 with a global carrier outside the United States, according to Nokia. To work the approach needs a cloud-based data center connected to each of the pCell antennas. Nokia’s AirFrame would be a good candidate to host the Artemis technology.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?